Saturday, August 24, 2013


Reflecting on Learning

 

Over all my years working with children and their families around the world, it is my deepest hope to be able to work on a level of advocating that will get me involved with international help for those I work to understand and protect. I have worked briefly with NAEYC at the local level to help with workshops for both families and professionals just like me. I would like to not only be a full time advocate working for NAEYC or another organization that works with families around the world. I would like to get back into traveling in order to help be part of the foundation of new organizations that work with children that are not given the opportunity to go to school because of situations beyond their control. For the time being I will work within my community to gain more knowledge of how to complete my goals and continue working with child services organizations to build my professional resources that I will need later.

I would like to thank all my classmates for their continued support and help during class and all the great ideas and insights given. I hope we can continue to keep in touch after we graduate and it would be awesome to be part of a group advocating for our families and children. We have one more class and we are done with this part and on to really putting our new knowledge to the test of what we learned-we will be a force to be reckoned with in society!!!! Best to everyone and hope to see you at graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment